Company Name (Previous): Bio-bright Limited Partnership
Company Name: Bio-bright ( Thailand ) Company Limited
Registration Year: 2003
Production Commencement: 2001
Type of Business: We are the leader in natural cleaning products and personal care products. Our products are high quality, safe, non-toxic, carcinogen-free, and metal-free – no arsenic, lead, cadmium, chromium, mercury, selenium, or nickel. Boomgreen are the only products derived directly from nature, not just biodegradable. Our products neutralize odor, treat waste water, and help save on water bill. Boomgreen products are naturally concentrated; therefore, they are energy-saving and won’t cause global warming. Our products are 96-98% decomposed within one month.
The conservation of the environment – especially the land and its impact on water - has always been at the core of Boomgreen’s purpose and mission. As water is our lifeline, we hope to see clean and clear water for the generations to come. Boomgreen products have been inspired by more than 10 years of research and development in the areas of natural fruits. The ingredients used in formulating our products go through the ripening process of more than 2 years.
The increasing number of the population in the future coupled with the increasing use of chemicals around the world will intensify the contamination of water and the imbalance in nature, leading to global warming.
It has been Boomgreen’s mission for more than 10 years (since 1997) to produce natural products that can be decomposed naturally to the highest extent with no toxic residue. Therefore, our products are safest for both users and dwellers alike. In addition, Boomgreen received accreditation from Thai Industrial Standards Institute and The Food and Drug Administration. Moreover Boomgreen products are the First and the Only products in Thailand to have received the Green Label from Thailand Environment Institute since 2004. Therefore, Boomgreen products are poised with exceptional quality and more environmentally friendly than any other products in the same category in the market. We determine to continue to produce environmentally safe products even though our production costs are higher than those of chemical products.
Company Mission Statements
- To utilize natural resources in ways that ensure their availability for future generations
- To produce green products for people with chemical sensitivities
- To enhance the quality of life of Thai people
- To provide a healthy and safe alternative of locally-made green products for Thai people
- To promote community supported agriculture and organic farming
- To ensure that the balance of nature is maintained
- To help save energy
- To promote and preserve Buddhism
- To answer to the Water Conservation Projects initiated by His Majesty the King and the Chao Phraya River Conservation Project initiated by Her Majesty the Queen
- To help promote Thai products by exporting our products to other countries